Originally built in the mid 1940's and lovingly restored from 2012 through to 2016.
- 3 bedrooms (main has extra-large walk-in robe, others have built-ins) - high ceilings and 2 with air-conditioning.
- 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs).
- Expansive, modern kitchen offering beautiful breezes and views over the town and out to Hinchinbrook Islands.
- All new electrical, fans, feature lights and downlights (all with dimmers).
- Open plan lounge/dining area (air-conditioning).
- Shutters on front windows to control privacy and weather.
- Polished timber floors in living areas, tiles in wet area & carpet in bedrooms.
- Lots of natural light throughout the home.
Underneath the home there is parking space suitable for 2 vehicles with an extra parking space in the detached single carport. There is also a large workshop/storage/play area with laundry and a handy bathroom & separate toilet.
Established landscaped gardens adorn the sizeable 1027sqm, split level block with access direct to the Tully Pool.
Give Sharon a call to arrange an inspection of this picture perfect property.....