A perfect combination of old meets new, with space definitely not an issue and the only things needed to complete the picture is a family, some clothing to fill the robes and food for the kitchen.
- Gaping living area with feature, fretwork architrave creating a separate dining area with galley like kitchen incorporating gas cooktop, rangehood, electric wall oven and pantry.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling built-in robes – one with external entry door.
- Take a step down into the “wet area” of the home incorporating 2 tiled and fresh looking bathrooms, 2 toilets + internal laundry with storage.
- Front patio with sun shades.
- Rear timber deck with north east facing aspect, shielded from neigbouring properties by established and succulent shrubbery.
- Klip-Lok roofing & Heat reflective thermal paint on the exterior of the home keeps the elements out and more money in your pocket.
- Casement windows & glass louvres
- Screens/Security screens
- Approx 7m x 6m high clearance shed/carport with cement slab which comfortably accommodates 2 vehicles.
- Garden shed/workshop with dual lockable areas on concrete slab.
- Grapefruit tree
This property is ideally located within walking distance of schools, shops, swimming pool and gym.
Give Sharon a call to inspect…..