This stunning property offers a modern and luxurious lifestyle in an unbeatable location with uninterrupted, panoramic views.
The elevated position and stunning layout are sure to impress and will leave a lasting impression…..
- Lowset rendered cement block
- Hand-carved external features
- Internal gyprock with timber trimmings
- Cathedral ceilings, louvres
- Tiled, air-conditioning and security screened
Modern and spacious open plan living, both inside and out, with an impressive kitchen which services both these areas capably.
The master bedroom delights, with a massive walk-in robe and en-suite with views, whilst the other 2 bedrooms, both with built-ins, are located at the opposite end of the house creating a distinction between the parents retreat and the kids rooms.
- Study/office nook or if preferred an art/sewing room
- Main bathroom with separate double vanity and separate toilet
- Internal laundry with copious storage options
- Double & single garage - side by side - also with storage facilities
With alfresco living just as important, the spacious outdoor entertainment area won’t disappoint and features a delightful inground pool with water blade feature as well as an outdoor shower. The entry to the home offers further outdoor indulgence with a pond, bridge and landscaping.
A sizeable mancave at the bottom boundary of the property is accessible via a driveway and keeps any messy men’s business out of sight.
Captivating views, cooling breezes, classy design - this property has it all.
Inspections can be arranged by contacting Sharon @ SPICER PROPERTY SALES