It's really not that hard to imagine calling this little beauty home....Originally built in 1964 with handmade cement blocks and benefiting from a north facing outlook to Banyan Creek which is only meters from the front door.
- Air-conditioned open plan living area opening onto front covered patio
- Polished timber floor (Tulip Oak)
- Spacious modern kitchen - tiled - recently renovated
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms
- Revamped and modernised bathroom - tiled
- Internal laundry
- Ceiling fans
- New Roof - fully insulated
- Interior repainted
- Shed - 2 bays
- Chook house
- Fully fenced
The property is situated on the verge of Tully township making it convenient to schools, shops and other essential amenities.
Give Sharon a call to arrange an inspection by appointment only.