This colonial inspired home enjoys a stunning seascape envied by many and sought after by many more. Located on a generous 1004m2 corner allotment within metres of a 14km stretch of sand linking 4 villages collectively known as Mission Beach.
- Rendered cement block exterior with a classic Queensland style timber verandah on 2 sides.
- Colourbond roof with a feature gable entrance.
- Internal gyprock walls with timber trimmings.
- Tiled throughout.
- Every room in the home (with the exception of bathrooms) open onto either timber verandah or paved patio.
- Open plan lounge/dining area with storage cupboards.
- Spacious timber kitchen (including timber benchtops).
- Master bedroom with built-in and en-suite.
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins.
- Main bathroom with shower, tub & toilet.
- Internal laundry with storage cupboard.
- Separate double garage (rendered cement).
- Fully fenced.
- Access to back yard via side street.
Life is better at the beach…..make this home yours today……
Proudly marketed by Sharon @ Spicer Property Sales…..Give me a call to arrange an inspection.