No-one can tell you more about a property than the owners themselves……
GOLDSBOROUGH is an outer suburb of Cairns. It is beautifully located in an area surrounded by mountains with Mulgrave River meandering around Goldsborough and is approximately 30 minutes south from Cairns and 45 minutes from the Cairns domestic/international airport. The closest township of Gordonvale is approximately 12 minutes away. The property is located at around 110 metres above sea level and some 60 metres (vertical) above Mulgrave River.
Organised on seven terraces of gently sloping one acre fully fenced land with two driveways. Main lawn and rainforest garden are on Terrace 1. The house and garage are on Terrace 3. Veggie Garden is on Terrace 5. At the top of the garden at Terrace 7 is another rainforest garden. Terrace 6 serves as gardening materials storage and plant nursery. All Terraces are accessible by a 3 tonne truck from either Main or Second Driveway. The Main Driveway is constructed of concrete and gravel and the Second Driveway is built from gravel or grass. All pathways are lined with gravel or grass. The garden is a paradise for wildlife. Various birds live, feed and breed here.
The house location in the middle of the garden far from neighbours and the street ensures good privacy.
- External dimensions: 14x12m including veranda (refer the attached floor plan);
- 4 bedrooms, 1 large office (or another bedroom), 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, laundry and large 3x14m fully tiled veranda.
- Single level slab on ground, rendered concrete block external walls and timber stud internal walls.
- All internal surfaces are plastered. Ceiling height is of 13 blocks (2.6m at bottom of trusses). 20 degree pitch roof is supported on hardwood trusses.
- 500x500mm polished porcelain tiles are throughout the house floor and shower walls.
- All bedrooms have large built-in wardrobes.
- Huge linen cupboard is in the Office.
- All rooms have excellent natural lighting and ventilation.
- Air conditioning (split, inverter system) and ceiling fans are in all rooms.
- No wasted space for corridors - no corridors.
- Electric lights and catwalk in roof space provide access to all installations and ceiling thermal insulation.
- Roof is painted with sun reflecting paint. Hand basin is installed at veranda for washing out garden dirt.
- Kitchen has ample cupboard storage space, large pantry, electric cooktop, pyrolytic wall oven, provision for microwave oven and dishwasher, skylight.
- Detached three bay (9x6m with 2.7m gates + door + 3 windows) lockable steel shed/garage;
- lights in all bays, power outlets, town water to S/S sink and hose tap in one bay.
- Town water
- Own sewerage system with septic tank
- Single phase electricity
- Land line telephone, Internet, NBN, TV, waste removal
- School bus
- Solar hot water, 2kW grid-connect solar electric system, 2.3kVA key started emergency generator supplying house and garage.
- 11,500 litre rain water storage tank with automatically controlled water pump.
- Town water reticulation around the whole garden and automatically controlled irrigation system.
- S/S sink and town water at Terrace 1 and in gazebo at Terrace 6.
Everything is fresh, clean and ready to move in and enjoy life in the natural environment of Goldsborough with nearby mountain walks and waterfalls and beautiful Mulgrave River - far from pollution and noise of the big town and highways, but close to all services of big business centres of Cairns and its inner suburbs.
Proudly marketed by Spicer Property Sales....Give Sharon a call on 0438 688 128.