Every family home has its own story….Create your story here in this majestic Queenslander which sits proudly on an immaculately maintained 4412sqm (1.09 acres) lush lawn with beautifully maintained gardens and landscaping with a crystal clear creek meandering along the boundary.
- Highset with aluminium cladding and colorbond roof (new after Cyclone Yasi) with hardwood ceiling batons.
- Partially enclosed underhouse with cement posts, cement floor, laundry, bathroom & toolroom/workshop along with space for 2 vehicles – also makes an ideal undercover entertainment area.
- Front & rear cement steps with railings.
- Tongue & groove interior with timber floorboards waiting to be rediscovered.
- High ceilings and hopper windows allow for significant and cooling air-flow.
- Music room/Sunroom with views to Mount Mackay.
- Family sized living room
- Spacious dining/kitchen with captivating views and breezes
- Three bedrooms - master bedroom with built-in robes and air-conditioning
- Separate toilet and renovated bathroom.
- Pest Management Advice certificate issued 27 June 2016.
v 280m to Feluga State School
v 750m to Feluga Pub
v within 10 minutes drive of Tully township.
Give Sharon a call to inspect at your convenience.