This impressive home has been built to take full advantage of calming ocean and island views from various vantage points throughout the house, particularly from the spacious timber deck which extends from the main open plan living area.
- Masterfully designed and built in the mid 90’s featuring hardwood timber floors, character poles & high raked ceilings which allow abundant ventilation and cooling breezes. There are also 5 split system air-conditioners for those who enjoy a chillier atmosphere.
- A Spacious and light filled, timber kitchen, in its original glory, services the main living area of the home. All major appliances have been replaced in recent years, giving the heart of the home a more modern feeling.
- Each of the four bedrooms benefit from a private deck area, creating a personal sanctuary for each occupant. The master suite in particular offers an escape with its walk-in robe, en-suite and outdoor relaxation tub.
- Bathroom and amenities rooms are plentiful (3 in total) with each one located on a different level of the home and purposefully positioned.
- The Internal landing area is currently enjoyed as a library/reading space, however with a little imagination could be fashionably utilised otherwise.
- The lower 2 living spaces of this magnificent home would make an ideal guest retreat or Rumpus room and Gymnasium, which is how it is currently being used. This area opens out onto a covered entertainment area which merges with a paved poolside area surrounding a 9m inground pool with feature waterfall and bali style hut.
- The downstairs/underhouse, high clearance areas, offer a covered and paved parking area as well as a large lockable area perfect for boat storage or as a spacious mancave.
This impressive home, with special touches too numerous to mention, is surrounded by well manicured and tiered landscaping and is positioned on an elevated corner allotment which is minutes walk from the Beach.
THE LOCATION IS JUST AS SPECIAL AS THIS HOME !!
Give Sharon a call to view the property as it should be seen…….