With stylish melding of traditional and modern features, this renovated Queensland cottage makes an outstanding family home in an enviable position, with easy access to shops, schools and other local amenities. Located in the foothills of Mt Tyson at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with lush tropical rainforest to the South and lovely neighbours to the north.
Originally built in the mid 1940's and lovingly restored from 2012 through to 2016.
- 3 bedrooms (main has extra-large walk-in robe, others have built-ins) - high ceilings and 2 with air-conditioning.
- 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs).
- Expansive, modern kitchen offering beautiful breezes and views over the town and out to Hinchinbrook Islands.
- All new electrical, fans, feature lights and downlights (all with dimmers).
- Open plan lounge/dining area (air-conditioning).
- Shutters on front windows to control privacy and weather.
- Polished timber floors in living areas, tiles in wet area & carpet in bedrooms.
- Lots of natural light throughout the home.
Underneath the home there is parking space suitable for 2 vehicles with an extra parking space in the detached single carport. There is also a large workshop/storage/play area with laundry and a handy bathroom & separate toilet.
Established landscaped gardens adorn the sizeable 1027sqm, split level block with access direct to the Tully Pool.
Give Sharon a call to arrange an inspection of this picture perfect property.....