Be quick to secure this newly listed family home which offers all the creature comforts that a family could desire....
Set into an elevated 1023m2 gently sloping bock, this 2 storey, well consider home, features polished hardwood floors and internal staircase (solid blackbean). A functional open plan upper living space features panoramic views from both inside and from the covered front patio which has been positioned to capture the cooling breezes in summer.
- entertainers kitchen with granite benchtops, walk-in pantry and servery to the rear timber deck perfect for alfresco dining.
- master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite featuring spa bath cleverly positioned to encompass views of tropical rainforest through timber look, aluminium louvres.
- 2 additional queensize bedrooms offer built-in robes and air-conditioning.
- cleverly placed linen/storage cupboards form a buffer between the living area and bedrooms and create a nook for a compact office or study area.
- downstairs rumpus room is semi self-contained and opens out through timber bi-fold doors onto a covered entertainment area with outside toilet amenity.
- double secured garage with cement driveway at street entry level and a second double garage/storage room adjoins the lower living area of the home with additional storage space under the stairwell.
- yard access from both levels with fenced front lawn boasting landscaping and paved walk way and rear lawn a blank canvas yearning for a pool or shed or both.
- enjoys close proximity to schools and the town centre which are both within easy walking distance.
A modern contemporary style home masterfully built in 2012 boasting several key design elements.
Proudly marketed by Sharon of Spicer Property Sales.