Elevated position in a quiet location at the end of a cul-de-sac….one of the best streets in Tully....
Approximately 10 minutes walk or 30 second drive to Tully's town centre from this delightful home built in the mid 1940's which has been lovingly renovated from 2012 through to 2016.
- 3 bedrooms (main has extra-large walk-in robe, others have built-ins) - all have high ceilings and 2 have air-conditioning.
- 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs).
- Expansive, modern kitchen offering beautiful breezes and views over the town and out to Hinchinbrook Islands.
- All new electrical, fans, feature lights and downlights (all with dimmers).
- Open plan lounge/dining area (air-conditioning).
- Shutters on front windows to control privacy and weather.
- Polished timber floors in living areas, tiles in wet area & carpet in bedrooms.
- Lots of natural light throughout the home.
- Undercover parking for 2 vehicles (current owners fit a boat in too).
- Large workshop/storage/play area downstairs.
- Sizeable 1027sqm block with split-level backyard.
- Established landscaped gardens.
- Lovely neighbours to the North.
- Lush tropical rainforest to the South.
- Mt Tyson walking track begins right across the road.
- Access direct to Tully Pool.
Give Sharon a call to arrange an inspection.....