Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends are always welcome and families are forever......
Every family home has its own story….Create your story here in this majestic Queenslander which sits proudly on an immaculately maintained 4412sqm (1.09 acres) lush lawn with beautifully maintained gardens and landscaping with a crystal clear creek meandering along the boundary.
- Highset with aluminium cladding and colorbond roof (new after Cyclone Yasi) with hardwood ceiling batons.
- Partially enclosed underhouse with cement posts, cement floor, laundry, bathroom & toolroom/workshop along with space for 2 vehicles – also makes an ideal undercover entertainment area.
- Front & rear cement steps with railings.
- Predominantly tongue & groove interior walls with timber floorboards waiting to be rediscovered.
- High ceilings and hopper windows allow for significant and cooling air-flow.
- Music room/Sunroom with views to Mount Mackay.
- Family sized living room is separate from the modern and spacious dining/kitchen from where captivating views are can be enjoyed in 3 directions – Mount Mackay, Cane fields and rainforest views.
- Three bedrooms in total with the master bedroom benefitting from built-in robes and air-conditioning, and all 3 with a delightfull and calming outlook.
- Separate toilet and renovated bathroom.
- Pest Management Advice certificate issued 27 June 2016.
v 280m to Feluga State School
v 750m to Feluga Pub
v within 10 minutes drive of Tully township.
Give Sharon a call to inspect at your convenience.